German brake manufacturer Knorr-Bremse has signed a continuation brake supply contract for series production of braking systems...
, Supply chain, Technology & innovation, 1bn, Exceeds, International, magazine, Sales, SMA, time, 0
German inverter manufacturer SMA has managed to shake off the impact of the pandemic by posting strong revenue and...
Asian Development Bank provides more than $1bn finance for renewables power lines – pv magazine International, Non classé, 1bn, Asian, Bank, Development, Finance, International, lines, magazine, Power, renewables, 0
The development lender has followed up a $600 million loan for distribution infrastructure in eastern Indonesia with a $430...
Never miss any supply chain signal
- The Future of Asset Management: Ensuring Business Continuity with Reliable Asset Performance 13 May 2021
- CSX to Acquire Quality Carriers, Inc. | 2021-05-12 12 May 2021
- Automation: An Effective Labor Strategy in Cold Chain Warehousing and Distribution 12 May 2021
- Will the Giant Containerships Cause More Supply Chain Disruptions? | 2021-05-07 12 May 2021
- Lift truck computing choices – Supply Chain 24/7 12 May 2021