Abe Eshkenazi, chief executive officer of the Association for Supply Chain Management, discusses the expected impact of the incoming...
, Business, Technology & innovation, Transportation, Affect, continuing, Liner, Pandemic, schedules, 0
Covid-19 pandemic continues to challenge the container shipping industry, forcing shipping lines to implement several blank sailings and rotation...
Never miss any supply chain signal
- Diesel Sheds 1.5¢ to $3.129 a Gallon 13 April 2021
- FourKites Introduces the Carrier Connect Guarantee | 2021-04-12 13 April 2021
- MHI provides a complete lineup of educational seminars at ProMatDX 13 April 2021
- TT Wins Five Regional ‘Azbee’ Awards 13 April 2021
- Coupa Announces Strategic Partnership with Japan Cloud to Establish Coupa K.K. 13 April 2021