The municipal government of Barcelona is supporting the development of a 50-square-meter pilot project to test the feasibility of...
, Technology & innovation, Transportation, APMT, automated, Barcelona, driver, Pilot, project, Safety, 0
APM Terminals Barcelona has announced the application of 5G technology to improve security in ports in a 5G pilot...
IAG Cargo and Level Restart Services to Buenos Aires and Santiago de Chile from Barcelona | 2020-11-18, Transportation, Aires, Barcelona, Buenos, Cargo, Chile, IAG, Level, Restart, Santiago, Services, 0
IAG Cargo, the cargo division of International Airlines Group (IAG) and its sister airline LEVEL, have announced a return to...
Never miss any supply chain signal
- The Future of Asset Management: Ensuring Business Continuity with Reliable Asset Performance 13 May 2021
- CSX to Acquire Quality Carriers, Inc. | 2021-05-12 12 May 2021
- Automation: An Effective Labor Strategy in Cold Chain Warehousing and Distribution 12 May 2021
- Will the Giant Containerships Cause More Supply Chain Disruptions? | 2021-05-07 12 May 2021
- Lift truck computing choices – Supply Chain 24/7 12 May 2021