Succeeding Martin Hay, who leaves the business at the end of June, is James Armstrong. He will...
Tag Archive for: Britain
Scania (Great Britain) wins its largest-ever European civilian truck order, Business, Transportation, Transportation Management, Britain, civilian, European, Great, largestever, Order, Scania, Truck, Wins, 0
Scania (Great Britain) has won an order for a minimum of 2,250 trucks from Consortium Purchasing, an...
Hundreds of Truck Drivers Stranded in Britain Due to Coronavirus Restrictions, Technology & innovation, Transportation, Transportation Management, Britain, coronavirus, Drivers, due, Hundreds, restrictions, stranded, Truck, 0
LONDON — Hundreds of stranded truck drivers hoped to get the green light to leave Britain on Dec....
Never miss any supply chain signal
- Lessons from supply chain leaders 7 May 2022
- Berkshire Grey and Logistex partner on robotic automation solutions in U.K. 6 May 2022
- USPS reports $1.7 billion fiscal second quarter loss 6 May 2022
- New Advancements in Machine Vision Technology 6 May 2022
- Le point sur les solutions techniques 6 May 2022