Classes 4-7 U.S. retail sales in January climbed 14.3% compared with a year earlier, led by a surge...
, Supply chain, Technology & innovation, Transportation, Transportation Management, biggest, Classes, Drops, MediumDuty, Post, Sales, 0
U.S. retail sales in October of Classes 4-7 trucks were down about 7%, WardsAuto.com reported, as they went...
Never miss any supply chain signal
- Biden Proposes Transportation Budget Increase 13 April 2021
- Diesel Sheds 1.5¢ to $3.129 a Gallon 13 April 2021
- FourKites Introduces the Carrier Connect Guarantee | 2021-04-12 13 April 2021
- MHI provides a complete lineup of educational seminars at ProMatDX 13 April 2021
- TT Wins Five Regional ‘Azbee’ Awards 13 April 2021