Maersk has announced that the poor schedule reliability and vessel delays, driven by bad weather and local congestion in...
, Technology & innovation, Transportation, commences, Container, German, group, inland, service, shipping, Sweden, 0
The German shipping company Reederie Deymann will introduce the first container barge shuttle service on inland waterways in Sweden...
Never miss any supply chain signal
- The Future of Asset Management: Ensuring Business Continuity with Reliable Asset Performance 13 May 2021
- CSX to Acquire Quality Carriers, Inc. | 2021-05-12 12 May 2021
- Automation: An Effective Labor Strategy in Cold Chain Warehousing and Distribution 12 May 2021
- Will the Giant Containerships Cause More Supply Chain Disruptions? | 2021-05-07 12 May 2021
- Lift truck computing choices – Supply Chain 24/7 12 May 2021