Chicago-based third-party logistics and technology-enabled transportation services provider Echo Global Logistics said this week that it has inked a definitive...
, Business, Technology & innovation, Warehouse/DC, Autonomous, Definitive, Guide, highcapacity, mobile, robots, 0
Autonomous Mobile Robots (AMRs) like self-driving fork trucks, pallet trucks, and tuggers are now a key tool for material...
Never miss any supply chain signal
- Kerry Logistics is the first company in Hong Kong to use electric delivery trucks 13 May 2022
- NJ TRANSIT launches new technology to enhance accessibility on transit services 13 May 2022
- Les outils et… la « piste comportementale » 13 May 2022
- Material Handling Efficiency and Infrastructure Optimized with Lithium-ion Batteries 13 May 2022
- Coquelle lance son académie 13 May 2022