The partial closure of the world’s third-busiest container port is worsening congestion at other major Chinese ports, as ships...
, Supply chain, Technology & innovation, Transportation, Meishan, Ningbo, reopen, September, terminal, 0
Staff at Ningbo Meishan Island International Container Terminal (MSICT), which has been closed for the seventh straight day as...
Never miss any supply chain signal
- Give Analytics A Chance – Supply Chain Shaman 25 October 2021
- Trucking industry needs to attract 1 million new drivers by 2030, ATA chief economist says 25 October 2021
- Freight TSI reading is mixed once again, reports BTS 25 October 2021
- DP World ‘at the forefront’ of sustainable logistics efforts across Europe 25 October 2021
- Le projet de plateforme logistique Amazon à Nantes définitivement abandonné 25 October 2021