High-tech innovations, like fully autonomous electric lift trucks, can help lift truck fleets be more effective in this era...
Circle Logistics (Circle), a third-party logistics (3PL) provider, officially announced that it has launched a drayage division to provide...
A measure of U.S. manufacturing remained robust at the start of the year, though pandemic-related supply-chain disruptions are restraining...
Never miss any supply chain signal
- Are You Ready for Sustainable Logistics Sourcing in 2022? 24 January 2022
- WMS vendor Mantis merges with logistics IT provider ecovium 24 January 2022
- New DHL report addresses the intersection of technology and workers’ roles in the future 24 January 2022
- Autonomous vehicles from Einride are coming to GE Appliances 24 January 2022
- SEKO Logistics launches e-commerce business wing 24 January 2022